Workload migration to hybrid cloud environments increases the attack surface, which can result in a host of new data security and compliance challenges. A robust data-centric cybersecurity program can provide you comprehensive data protection, centralized visibility and monitoring against unauthorized access, exposure, or data theft across your enterprise data landscape.
Provides help along your cloud journey
Consulting, systems integration and managed security services help protect critical data, on premises or on a hybrid cloud.
Protects data and mitigates data security risks
Continuous discovery, data classification and baselining, access policy control and ongoing vulnerability monitoring.
Simplifies audit and compliance workflows
Centralized visibility across cloud environments and continuous threat monitoring help you prepare for audits and reporting.
Optimizes time of limited resources
Build a robust, cost-effective data security roadmap by shifting security staff hiring and training to IBM® data security experts.
DATA SECURITY SERVICES CAPABILITIES
- Data security strategy: Improve maturity across people, process and technology
- Data discovery: Find your most critical data assets, who has access and how they are protected
- Data loss prevention: Detect, prevent and enforce policy violations to avoid accidental data loss
- Data security governance: Establish process, metrics and continuous steady-state data discovery and classification
- Database security monitoring: Helps enforce data protection and compliance policies across hybrid cloud environments